Wow. I opened my blog just a week ago and I really did not expect so much interaction with all of you guys so soon. Thank you very much for nominating me One-Way-to Health . Your blog was actually one of the first I came across here on WordPress and I love it! Everyone go check it out!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- If you could go back in time, what would you change?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What is the thing you love to do the most?
- If you had to leave your home and move somewhere else, where would you go?
- What is your favourite movie of all times?
- What is your dream job?
- If you were to go on a desert island and you could only bring one food with you, what would that be?
- Do you listen to music when you write your posts?
- What do you like to do on the weekends?
- Do you blog everyday?
- Name one person you are extremely thankful for and without whom, you wouldn’t be where you are today.
- That is a tough one! So when I go back in time would I have the knowledge I have right now? If so, I would probably tell myself to workout the right way from the beginning on, so I wouldn’t have to go through injuries, weight gain and weight loss so much and could enjoy it more.
- In 10 years I hope I will still be in America and following my dream. I would like to have a dog or two by then, a safe place to live, enough money for food and a job that I love, hopefully nutrition related so that I can help people who need it.
- I love working out, seeing progress in the gym, educating myself on nutrition. I think this my biggest addiction. 😀
- I think I already did that. I moved away from my home in Germany to America. But I would like to move to north Californian or Seattle.
- Of all times…uff….Probably “The Terminator” with Arnold Schwarzenegger, because I have countless memories attached to it.
- My dream job is to be my own boss some day. To wake up and organise my day however I like it and get work done when and how I feel like and not have a typical desk job 9-5.
- One food?…One dish or just one type of food? Do I pick a food to enjoy for the rest of my life or a food to survive till I can leave the island? I think I would pick nuts. They have fats, proteins, all you need to survive for a while. 😀
- Yeah I actually listen to music right now, but it depends what kind of thing I am working on, if it requires my full attention and focus, then I won’t listen to music.
- On the weekends I like to relax, go to the gym, have some really good food, maybe cheat a little and to not worry too much about my calories.
- My blog is really young and I want to bring mostly high quality content, so I am planning on posting once or twice a week.
- I am extremely thankful for my dad, who raised me, taught me everything I know and made it possible for me to move to America.
- What is your favourite type of sports, or favourite lift in the gym?
- If you had the possibility to move anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What do you pay the most attention to when you read a blog? Font? Content? etc.
- What is your favourite drink, alcoholic or non-alcoholic?
- Are you a cat or a dog lover person?
- How long have you been blogging on WordPress?
- Where do you wanna go with your blog? What is your main goal?
- How much of the world have you seen, and what was your favourite thing about it?
- What is your favourite fruit?
- What is your major tip to organise and plan your day?
- Your favourite book of all times, that you would recommend everyone should have read!
- Just Arugula Gurl
- I didn’t quite get that
- Veganly Lisa
- Meat Head 2 Vegan
- The Scribbling Life
- Stories by Sydney
- The Jay colby Show
- Call me Trav